- Emily Page’s VIP Customers and Hostesses
- Thirty-One Leadership Incentive Trip 2014 – Dominican Republic
- New Year, New Goal
- Thirty-One National Conference 2013
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Apptastic – My Favorite Ipad/Iphone Apps for My Business
- Spelling Bee
- A Dream Come True – Part 2
- A Dream Come True!
- 31 31 gifts art studio attorney basketball birthday blogging books carolina cat cat amputation cats chapel-hill child children chocolate consultant daughter direct sales dogs embroidery Family Fibromyalgia FMS fundraiser funny girls God haileyism home party humor incentive kids kindergarten law law office lawyer leahism marriage mom movie NC new law office north carolina Olga Horton outlet Page Law Office Pets pocketbook prayer Proverbs 31 purse restaurant roy williams Sanford Sanford Herald Sanford NC shoes shopping sisters skirt purse Stepping Stones Target tar heels Television Thirty-One thirty-one consultant Thirty-one gifts thirty-one outlet thirty-one products tote UNC Wal Mart Wii Fit work at home
Tag Archives: purse
It has been three years since I joined Thirty-One gifts as a consultant. I had NO IDEA how my life would change as a result of that one decision. I saw a Thirty-One booth at our county fair in the … Continue reading
What better way to celebrate your birthday than with a Thirty-One cupcake coin purse! Leah got this for her birthday as well as an MP3 player which fits perfectly inside along with her ear buds!
If you have additional questions, please contact me directly at email@example.com. The OFFICIAL Thirty-One website is www.thirtyonegifts.com. The views and opinions expressed in this blog are mine alone and do not represent the views of Thirty-One Gifts. Blog post written … Continue reading
Lately, the number one search phrase that brings people to this blog is “Thirty-One outlet”. The best way to make sure you don’t miss out on a future outlet is to contact your personal Thirty-One consultant and ask to be … Continue reading
Please see the January 5, 2011 blog post for updated questions and answers!
So you’ve been eyeing a favorite Thirty-One product…maybe a utility tote or a skirt purse…but you just can’t justify the expense. Lucky for you, I have the solution! HOST A THIRTY-ONE GIFTS PARTY!! What do I have to do to … Continue reading