1. I agreed to marry my husband without ever having dated or kissed him. We’ve been married almost 11 years…we knew what we were doing…or I should say, we knew what GOD was doing!
2. I have been a member of 5 different churches but I have NEVER been as excited about a church as I am about Brickcity Community Church. My heart is happy. God is good!
3. I read super fast and can read a book in a single night after the girls have gone to bed (if I have nothing else to do!!)
4. I am a reality TV junkie…I think it is the psychology major in me coming out and wanting to analyze why people do what they do!
5. Two foods I cannot live without – chocolate and potatoes! Why can’t carrots and lettuce be bad for us?
6. I wanted to be a Pediatric Oncologist for many years…unfortunately, they think you have to like Biology in order to be a doctor…and my sisters seem to have gotten all the science genes in our family!
7. My sisters and I all worked for the same pharmacy school professor while we were at UNC. Among other things, we used a computer program to draw chemical structures.
8. I live in a bungalow built in 1920 and I never want to leave.
9. I have had fibromyalgia since I was 16. I wish more people understood fibromyalgia and how it effects your life every single minute of every day. BUT…I have had two high school friends diagnosed with cancer in the past month and know that what I struggle with has NO COMPARISON to what they and their families are going through right now.
10. I started my own company, A Charmed Life, selling wine charms and wine stoppers. I really need some dedicated time to get my website http://www.acharmedlifeonline.com fully functional.
11. I love to make desserts – candy, cake, brownies, pies, etc…but I am not a good cook beyond desserts!
12. My shopping weaknesses are purses, jackets, pajamas, books, and office supplies (pens!). They don’t have to be name brand or expensive…Target is just fine!
13. I think chocolate chip pancakes are a perfectly acceptable dinner!
14. I. LOVE. SLEEP.
15. I love to play the drums on Rockband.
16. My two secret ambitions are to be a photographer and to have a children’s book published.
17. If I could ask for one thing right now, it would be to be debt free.
18. I HATE when people ask me where my daughter got her red hair from. HELLO??!! I’m standing right here and my hair is NOT blond!
19. I wish I had musical talent…I don’t.
20. Ed and I have to have two king sized comforters on our bed because I can’t share.
21. I LOVE playing Animal Crossing on my Wii. I have “chores” that I make sure I do every day.
22. My drink of choice is Tom Collins…or Tracey’s punch…or Heather’s mint juleps…I live in a great neighborhood!!
23. I like to find the good in people and situations. Before I go to bed, I try to find something to be excited about about the next day. (just couldn’t find a way to say that without two “abouts”!)
24. If I buy sometihng, I have to use it or wear it right away…I just can’t wait!!
25. Last and most special…I have the sweetest little girls who charm me and challenge me…often at the same time. They bring me great joy and I feel so blessed to have been given the job of being their mom!