I promise I am not one of those bloggers that starts off strong and gets bored with writing a blog. I LOVE writing but just have not had the time. In fact, except to eat dinner, this is really the first break I have taken tonight and I only have a minute before I have to get back to work.
A quick overview on our life:
- I have started a new blog at http://steppingstoneschildrenscenter.wordpress.com/ to keep the community updated on our current fundraiser. More on that soon!
- “Stepping Up” (our preschool graduation) is Friday. I have been working very hard on the slide show. It is truly a labor of love for me. The only problem with taking so many pictures is that I have a very hard time choosing which ones to use.
- Michele at Quickshot Photography took beautiful pictures of our girls during a portrait party this past weekend. We are looking forward to a full session with her later this month. I want a large portrait of our girls together before Hailey loses her first tooth.
- We have three different programs to attend for Hailey’s kindergarten class over the next 3 school days.
- Ed is in the process of constructing a playset for the girls. I will post before and after pictures once it is complete.
- Ed signed up on facebook.com to help promote Page Law Office and he prompted me to start my own profile. I have had a lot of fun connecting with people I have not talked to in years!
- Buster (the cat) is now taking two antibiotics and two pain meds…6 syringes of liquids a day. Not a happy kitty. He is not putting pressure on one of his front paws. He either has a very, very bad bone infection or a tumor. I pray that if it is a tumor that it has not spread past his leg and he can have his leg amputated and live for many more years. We take him back to the vet on Monday for more x-rays.
- We finally ate at Myra’s Kitchen because we had to taste for ourselves what Kim and Amy kept talking about. I wish we could eat there every night. We have gone twice and both times Hailey ate every single bite (which NEVER happens). Leah did the same the first time but when we went last night, she was more interested in playing. She still did a really good job, though. yum, yum, yum!
Please check out the Stepping Stones blog!!