Here are some of my accomplishments for today:
1. Successfully wrestled homemade bread dough out of the mixing bowl and into the large bowl the dough rises in (it was like glue today for some reason)…I really wish I had a video of me trying to get that dough from one bowl to the next. The last batch I made came out just as nice and neat as you please so I assumed this one would as well…yeah, I as late for work.
2. Made a Wal-Mart run for work (Among all the other little stuff I had to get, I purchased 40-something containers of yogurt, 17 water bottles with straps for our zoo trip and 10 glass candle holders for a mothers’ day project…l got some strange looks from people who got a glimpse of what was in my cart)
3. I did a lot of other stuff at work that you don’t care to hear about.
4. Put Leah in the car to go pick up Hailey, got Leah out of the car to go into Hailey’s school, put Leah back in the car to go to Hailey’s art class, got Leah out of the car at art class, put Leah back in the car to go home, got Leah out of the car at home. Thankfully my wonderful husband picked Hailey up from art so that I did not have to do another round of in and out.
5. Made a loaf of bread and a bunt pan full of cinnamon bread.
6. Made a chocolate pie with meringue.
7. Ironed on a rhinestone crown for a “hospital survival kit” for a baby shower tomorrow. Hot glued a beaded trim to the top of the bag. Turned our office inside out looking for the “It’s a Girl!” iron-on I purchased months ago for this bag.
8. Hot glued fringe on another tote bag.
Now I have to go clean the kitchen…blech.