Kweenmama tagged me so now you get to know 6 random things about me.
1. My sleep number is 35.
2. I have the rabies tag from my childhood dog on my key chain (her name was Trixie and she was a Toy Poodle).
3. I was an Activities Coordinator at Brighton Gardens for all of about 3 days before I resigned. They hired me for the retirement side and then placed me on the Dementia side. I can handle children. I cannot handle adults thinking I am one of their children.
4. I have never smoked anything and never plan on it!
5. I have a strong aversion to raw chicken and can’t bring myself to handle it.
6. I love to play Texas Hold ‘Em Poker.
UPDATE: Read my husband’s six things about me in the comments section of this post. They are far funnier than my original six things about myself.
I think you should visit all of the bloggers over there —> but I am only tagging ones that I have not seen answer this post and that I think will actually play along.
Six sites I am tagging:
1. Ed Page
2. Jamie Stamm
3. Kim Pritt
6. Miles – Miles is on vacation but I am hoping we will hear about him when he returns!
Six rules for those of you who were tagged:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.