Today was a good day for several reasons:
1. It is Friday. That in and of itself is reason enough to celebrate!!
2. I made it a goal for today to plow through all the emails that have piled up while things have been so crazy. I was out one day for a meeting and two days for Leah’s strep so I had a lot of catching up to do! For the first time in I don’t know when, I have ZERO emails. What a wonderful feeling!
3. I got to wear my new sandals. (Obviously, I am easy to please!)
4. I was at the point where I almost could not walk in my office because of all the stuff being stored there until I could get around to doing something about it. I had time today to clean my office and even found a table to put behind my office chair to give me more work surface. This doesn’t sound like a big deal, but it is HUGE to me!
5. I came home to find two books in my mailbox! (more on that in my next post).
6. I have NO plans for the weekend and my house is clean so we are free to come up with a fun adventure for our family.
The only dark cloud over the day is that Hailey got in trouble again today. sigh.