- This is Ed’s first week on the appointed counsel list. He had 7 clients yesterday and several asked for his card after he handled their case. A great start!
- AFTER we ordered stationary, postcards, and business cards from Vistaprint.com with Ed’s phone number, he was told the number was retired. Thankfully, since he had been told the number was available, they took the number out of retirement and hopefully that is all set now.
- The big bonus for me in all of this is that we got new living room furniture thanks to the new office (and my birthday). Ed needed a bookshelf and a table for the waiting room so he took our living room bookshelf, coffee table, and end tables and we bought new stuff. We bought the coffee table and end tables from the previous owner of our house and I really like them, but they all have glass insets which are scary with young children. The amount of Windex used on them is equally as scary. We got a bookshelf, coffee table, TV stand, and end table from the Avington collection at Target. Someday we will own furniture that we didn’t have to put together ourselves but with young children and a teething kitten, I am happy to wait…and I LOVE the furniture. Happy Birthday to me!
- Our parents have generously agreed to allow us to have or borrow furniture they are not using so hopefully Ed’s office will be as equipped as it needs to be until he has built up his practice a little and can buy new stuff.
- We have finally decided on a sign design. Many kudos to Stephen Scully at Applied Graphics, Inc. for all of his hard work and patience. I can’t wait to see the sign installed in front of the office!
- If you live in Sanford and you need a lawyer, you know who to contact! Just click on the Page Law Office ad to the right of this post!