I did pull Buster off of Daisy and make him leave her alone…but not until after I got these pictures. When we first adopted Buster, Daisy went ballistic. The first night we had Buster inside, Daisy chased him under the bed and was barking furiously. She went from constant barking and growling to just shaking all over and whimpering (while being held) to her current state which is being terrorized by Buster. We think she likes it.
- Emily Page’s VIP Customers and Hostesses
- Thirty-One Leadership Incentive Trip 2014 – Dominican Republic
- New Year, New Goal
- Thirty-One National Conference 2013
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Apptastic – My Favorite Ipad/Iphone Apps for My Business
- Spelling Bee
- A Dream Come True – Part 2
- A Dream Come True!
- 31 31 gifts art studio attorney basketball birthday blogging books carolina cat cat amputation cats chapel-hill child children chocolate consultant daughter direct sales dogs embroidery Family Fibromyalgia FMS fundraiser funny girls God haileyism home party humor incentive kids kindergarten law law office lawyer leahism marriage mom movie NC new law office north carolina Olga Horton outlet Page Law Office Pets pocketbook prayer Proverbs 31 purse restaurant roy williams Sanford Sanford Herald Sanford NC shoes shopping sisters skirt purse Stepping Stones Target tar heels Television Thirty-One thirty-one consultant Thirty-one gifts thirty-one outlet thirty-one products tote UNC Wal Mart Wii Fit work at home