- Emily Page’s VIP Customers and Hostesses
- Thirty-One Leadership Incentive Trip 2014 – Dominican Republic
- New Year, New Goal
- Thirty-One National Conference 2013
- Attitude of Gratitude
- Apptastic – My Favorite Ipad/Iphone Apps for My Business
- Spelling Bee
- A Dream Come True – Part 2
- A Dream Come True!
- 31 31 gifts art studio attorney basketball birthday blogging books carolina cat cat amputation cats chapel-hill child children chocolate consultant daughter direct sales dogs embroidery Family Fibromyalgia FMS fundraiser funny girls God haileyism home party humor incentive kids kindergarten law law office lawyer leahism marriage mom movie NC new law office north carolina Olga Horton outlet Page Law Office Pets pocketbook prayer Proverbs 31 purse restaurant roy williams Sanford Sanford Herald Sanford NC shoes shopping sisters skirt purse Stepping Stones Target tar heels Television Thirty-One thirty-one consultant Thirty-one gifts thirty-one outlet thirty-one products tote UNC Wal Mart Wii Fit work at home
Tag Archives: Sanford NC
Please see the January 5, 2011 blog post for updated questions and answers!
Did you notice that I reorganized my links over there —-> Let me introduce you around. I’m sure most people who read my blog also read the other Sanford blogs, but we’ll start with those anyway! I’m too lazy to … Continue reading
Stepping Stones is running the Kids Area at the Fourth of July Celebration at Depot Park in Sanford. Come visit us from 2-5:30 this Friday. Bring your kids and come have some fun with us! If you would like to … Continue reading
I have always loved All Animals because they are so sweet to our dogs. I love that they can board at Rae-Zor and have vet services from All Animals while they are there. I still love All Animals but Dr. … Continue reading
For those of you that don’t know, we adopted our neighborhood stray in December of this year. At that time, the vets determined that he was about 5 or 6 months old. Buster is a very special member of our … Continue reading
I am so shamelessly stealing this blog idea from Billy Liggett…thanks for the idea, Billy! In the category of FOOD: Best Milkshake – Java Express – this is a new discovery for me. I treated Leah to a milkshake today … Continue reading
This is Ed’s first week on the appointed counsel list. He had 7 clients yesterday and several asked for his card after he handled their case. A great start! AFTER we ordered stationary, postcards, and business cards from Vistaprint.com with … Continue reading
The lease is signed! Page Law Office will open at 315 Courtland at the intersection of Courtland and Woodland on March 1.